Most people with an employment law problem want to understand their legal position and have certainty on fees.
“Do I have a case, where do I stand, what can I do?” These are our most common questions. Our fixed-fee advice sessions are designed to answer these questions and put your mind at ease. We won’t just explain the law, we will give you advice on what to do about your situation so you can change your circumstances.
These are an ideal starting point if:
- You have been badly treated at work.
- You want to know if you have a case, and where you stand legally.
- You want advice on what you can do to fix your employment law issue.
Our approach to fixed-fee advice sessions is:
- We confirm if you have a case.
- We will explain the potential value of the case.
- We will explain what you can do, including the key steps to obtain financial compensation.
We make the process as simple as possible and prioritise identifying your ideal outcome so our advice can be tailored to make it happen.
If you fail to take action:
- The issues will remain or get worse.
- Even if you have a good case, if you wait too long, you may miss your chance (time limits in employment law claims are short).
- Going forward, you will wonder if you could have taken action and obtained financial compensation.
We work with clients using the approach to ensure that:
- The advice you receive is tailored to your situation.
- You get clear steps to obtain your ideal outcome.
- After the advice session, you will finally know:
- Where you stand,
- What you should do, and
- how much compensation you are entitled to.
You may be interested in our Free Compensation Calculator.
Gain key insights and an initial indication of whether we can take on your case and get you Financial Compensation, by completing our Free Compensation Calculator.
It only takes two minutes and is completely Free.
You will get feedback on your results to better understand your score.
Whilst you are waiting to speak to us, get some useful information on your situation:
Fixed Fee Advice Session – Further Information
Our Advice Sessions are designed to be a cost-effective way for you to get advice at a reasonable cost.
The sessions include evidence/document review and then a detailed discussion with an expert employment lawyer, where you will receive tangible advice on your situation.
Before attending the session, you will receive guidance on how to get the most out of it, to ensure it is productive and cost-effective.
The key benefits are:
- You will obtain clarity on if you have a case.
- We will identify and explain the legal issues clearly and understandably.
- We will explain the potential value of any claims so you fully understand what you might be entitled to.
- The advice will be tailored to your situation.
- The sessions enable us to analyse your position and provide advice on what can be done about your situation. Our lawyers are trained to identify your ideal outcome and then seek to get you there.
- If applicable, we will set out how to obtain financial compensation quickly.
- At the end of the session, you will finally know where you stand and have clear steps on what you should do.
First sessions come at a discounted rate and we fix the fee.