The majority of people with an employment law problem want to understand their legal position and have certainty on fees.
“Do I have a case, where do I stand, what can I do?” These are our most common questions. Our fixed-fee advice sessions are designed to answer these questions and put your mind at ease. We won’t just explain the law, we will give you advice on what to do about your situation so you can change your circumstances.
These are an ideal starting point if:
- You have been badly treated at work.
- You want to know if you have a case, and where you stand legally.
- If you do have a case, you want to know what you can do about it.
Our approach to fixed-fee advice sessions is:
- We confirm if you have a case.
- We will explain the potential value of the case.
- We will explain what you can do, including the key steps to obtain financial compensation.
We make the process as simple as possible and prioritise identifying your ideal outcome so our advice can be tailored to make it happen.
If you fail to take action:
- The issues will remain or get worse.
- Even if you have a good case, if you wait too long, you may miss your chance (time limits in employment law claims are short).
- Going forward, you will wonder if you could have taken action and obtained financial compensation.
We work with clients using the approach to ensure that:
- The advice you receive is tailored to your individual situation.
- You get clear steps to get to your ideal outcome.
- After the advice session, you will finally know:
- Where you stand,
- What you should do, and
- how much compensation you are entitled to.